Sunday, June 01, 2008

Blogging with tears of laughter in my eyes

Further to the comments to this post, Reidski was asking after it and Vinyl Villain's JC has delivered.

By far the funniest of the three of the Hitler's Downfall spoof YouTube clips that I've posted on the blog in rapid succession. In fact, I had tears of laughter running down my face when watching it. And, weird as it sounds, it now makes me want to see the original film.

I noticed that this clip has been viewed over 300,000 times since it was posted about four months ago, and I can't blame the original poster for disabling the comments facility. It would have been a bloodbath.

I promise that I won't post anymore of these spoof clips . . . unless I unearth one where it's an SPGB EC meeting that is being parodied.

1 comment:

Reidski said...

Oh Darren, that is so fucking funny. Cheers for that. So very fucking funny!

Btw, absolute classic of a film, so you should definitely see it. The bloke playing Hitler (Bruno Gants?) is amazing!