Wednesday, June 25, 2008

YouTube's Downfall

Another Hitler's Downfall bunker spoof lands in my inbox. This time's it's Hitler ranting about Ronaldo (probably) going to Real Madrid. It's funny but I still think that the David Murray and his Christian Dailly rant remains the funniest.

Thing is, there now seems to hundreds of these spoof Downfall clips on YouTube. Everything from spoofing Hillary Clinton to any sport you fancy to Xbox to everything in between, but the one video I can't seem to find on YouTube is the original scene with the real English sub-titles. It's killing me because now I have a hankering to see what he really says in the clip, and it looks like I'll have to watch the actual film itself to discover what it's all about.

If that sad state of affairs is not reason enough for a sweary YouTube video response, I don't know what is.

1 comment:

gray said...

tut-tut

I thought Der Unterganag was a great film (if only at the very least) because Bruno Ganz (Hitler) is terrific