Nicking this meme from AVPS despite the fact that the 'Reformist Raver from the Potteries' - Phil, you have my permission to use that as your byline on your blog - neglected to tag me.
Bolsheviks from Burslem: what are they like?"A very simple meme this one. Ideal for when you have no time for blogging but still want to show the world you haven't lapsed into hibernation."
*cough* Skip that bit.
1) What was the last 1980s song you heard?
'Burning Bridges' - Blue Peter. Get past the naff name - what were they thinking? - and check out Blue Peter. Excellent early 80s new wave synth pop from our Canadian cousins.
2) What was the last thing you saw on Youtube?
Howard Zinn on the Ludlow Massacre The more you find out about the Ludlow Massacre the angrier you get. It'll be the hundredth anniversary of the Massacre in 2013, and we should be taking steps NOW to ensure that the brutal injustice of this massacre is marked and properly remembered.
3) What was the last entry on Wikipedia you viewed?
4) What was the last computer/video game you completed all the way through?
No idea. Space Invaders or PacMan? I'm more of a Ski-Ball kind of guy.
5) What did you last pig out on?
Saturday afternoon at Applebee's on Fulton Street. Desperate Dan himself would have struggled with their Cowboy Burger.
6) What is the last undeleted text message on your mobile phone?
"Excellent! Did you get my other text btw?" I wish Natalie Portman would stop harassing me. If she's that desperate to read the latest issue of the World Socialist Review, she should borrow the copy I sold to her ex outside Target on Atlantic Avenue last Tuesday.
7) When did you last have a conversation with someone other than a family member?
Yesterday. Spotted a bloke outside our local Fruit and Veg shop wearing a Tottenham jersey. Felt compelled to tell him that Celtic had beaten R*ngers earlier on that day. We both agreed that Fiorentina would spank R*ngers collective arses this coming Thursday.
8) Aside from where you live, what is the last village/town/city you visited?
Somewhere in Westchester County. It obviously left a strong impression on me.
9) What was the last competition you won?
ESPN acquired the television rights of my 6-2 victory against Kara at Air Hockey, and I believe that they will be showing highlights this coming Labor Day.
10) What are the last three blogs you visited?
Mmm, to tag or not to tag?
Phuk it, I'm tagging anyway.