Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Back To Light Blogging Mode

Thank christ that wait is finally over. The sitemeter informs me that the page views* to the blog have now passed the 100,000 mark.

No more accelerated RSI from clicking on the sitemeter every nano-second to see if the figure has been reached, and no more scrambling around the net to look for any old excuse to publish three or four posts a day to help push it on its way. I can now go back to the good old blogging days when I would have to start a post with the words: "Rumours of my death have been exaggerated . . . "

Here's to the next sitemeter ballpark viewing figure to fret and fuss over. I'm guessing it won't be for quite a while.

Just to clarify: at the time of writing, the blog has 100,013 page views from 61,146 individual visits.

No comments: