Monday, October 02, 2006

Hayek and the Road to Blogdom

You'll have to scroll down to the bit to the bottom of this page, to the section entitled 'Salma Hayek Blog Buzz', but a couple of entries down - somewhere between a post about Scarlett Johansson having the best boobs in Hollywood and another post about Scarlett Johansson having the best boobs in Hollywood, pride of place is giving over to my Menshevik Misprint post.

When I say 'pride of place', I mean that there is a generic RSS link to the post but no matter, touching the hem of hollywood royalty is enough to be going on with for now. And Ms Hayek - loved you in Frida, btw - if you are reading this: it wasn't me that said Zelda Harris was their favourite actress, it was the petit-bourgeois centrist deviationists from Greater Lancashire who said that. You've always been my favourite actress.

And Kathy Burke, if you've just read the above paragraph, I'm just spouting bollocks to get my sitemeter going through its paces. You will always be my favourite actress.

And Shirley Henderson, if you've just read the previous two paragraphs, I'm just spouting bollocks to get my sitemeter going through its paces. You will always be my favourite actress.

And Suzy Kettles, if you've just read the previous three paragraphs . . . ['I think you should stop now. This post could use up a lot of bandwidth before anyone actually laughs at that joke you're trying to make.' . . . CEO of Blogspot]

No comments: