Friday, August 18, 2006

Just 'Cos I Want To

I love it when an old post on the blog gets a comment a year after it was originally posted - it holds out hope for the more recent posts on the blog which have seen less comment than the average World Revolution reading group - so I have no shame in posting a link to this old post that recently received a comment:

'Anarchy in the UK' by Ian Walker

Fast forward past my sawdust prose at the start of the post and tuck into the wonderful article by Ian Walker. I wish I'd brought my copy of 'The Other Side of Britain' to the States with me, as I would have definitely transcribed the other Walker pieces from the book for the blog. It reminds me why I should keep up with the blog, if only to be in a position to point people in the direction of brilliant gobbets of writing such as Walker's piece on the Anarchist movement in Britain, circa 1979.

No comments: