Thursday, August 31, 2006

I Was Only Obeying Orders - Will's (Tidied Up)

You scored as Soviet Union. You should have fought in the army of the Soviet Union. You believe that the enemy will be conquered by a combination of manpower, political coordination and relentless spirit of resistance.

  • Soviet Union 69%
  • Italy 63%
  • Finland 56%
  • France, Free French and the Resistance 50%
  • British and the Commonwealth 31%
  • Poland 31%
  • United States 31%
  • Japan 19%
  • Germany 13%
  • In which World War 2 army you should have fought?

    The cartoon is the only one I could find of Private Ivan Chonkin. For more details on the Soviet Švejk, click on the link.

    3 comments:

    ajohnstone said...

    Sure it shouldn't be the Salvation Army ??

    Kara said...

    Not that I really have any clue as to what this means, but, supposedly, I'm Finland.

    Bill said...

    Apparently I was 100% British & Commonwealth...