Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Boro Park, Brooklyn 5.36am

According to Kara they are everywhere in Indiana, but it is still a bit of a shock to be confronted by a possum at half five in the morning in urban Brooklyn when you are nipping down the high street to buy a couple of bagels.

I'm sure if this was Harry's Place, this would be the point where I would mention George Galloway for some obscure reason. But as this blog doesn't have the traffic or the job lot of Little Green Football season ticket holders squatting in the comments box, I'll just get back to eating my bagel and drinking my lukewarm tea.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Boro Park? Where did you go to get the bagels?

Imposs1904 said...

Hey, it was you that always insisted that 'technically' we were in Boro Park.

It was me that always insisted that we lived in Kensington. ;-)