Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday's Playlist #15.5 Stranger Than Fiction

An ongoing series:

  • The Proclaimers, 'Whole Wide World' (Life With You)
  • Wreckless Eric, 'Whole Wide World' (Wreckless Eric)
  • Pardon the pun, but it was wreckless of me to inadvertently leave two songs on permanent repeat on iTunes overnight whilst the volume was down. I mean, I love both versions of the song, but the play count is now lying to me about how much I love the song.

    Sadly, this wee entry doesn't even have a happy ending. Another 30 minutes of not discovering the musical mistake would have finally displaced Cheap Trick's 'Surrender' from the Top 25 Most Played folder, but it wasn't to be. Maybe next time.

    4 comments:

    Kara said...

    I can't believe there's only one Walkmen song on that list. I'm sure I've listened to "Wake Up" just about as much as any of these other songs.

    Imposs1904 said...

    Nah, I think it's more a case of you've heard one Walkmen track, you've heard them the all.

    Embrace the whole wide world.

    Kara said...

    You're such an ass.

    Imposs1904 said...

    We playing the 'quote game'?

    Will Rubbish?