Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Next 30 Day Song Challenge - day 30

Day 30 - The song with the best video. Ever. 

Last day of the challenge.

And, as that's the case, I thought I would go with something unusual. Is this the best music video ever? Probably not, and technically it's not even a music video. Add to that, I don't even know the music being played in the video. Sounds hipsterish. Craft Spells or someone like that. However, it is my favourite video at the moment, and sometimes that's enough.

I found the video -  a wedding video, no less -  via a link on Facebook. Kudos to that original linker who's name currently escapes me, and I understand that he or she posted the link in response to that Portland marriage proposal video that was in everyone's inbox a month back. This video could be cheesy as hell, but it just works:





GREG & MEL from tony benna on Vimeo.

No comments: