Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Next 30 Day Song Challenge - day 27

Day 27 - A song where the title isn't mentioned in the lyrics


I was going to cheat on this challenge, and a quick google search threw up such great songs as Blur's 'Song 2' and Nirvana's 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' but at the last moment I suddenly remembered this everything and the kitchen sink classic from Dexys:



I never knew it was their debut single, and I've no idea why the video suddenly cuts off just as Kev's is about to go into full overdrive rant mode but I do know that the next time I'm drunk I'll use it as a perfect excuse to recreate that dance of his. The kids will love it.


1 comment:

mikeovswinton said...

Back. And playing the Bridgewater Hall in Godzone this Sept. Owen's not buying the whole Rangers squad. He did sign Greg Wylde in February but never got international clearance to play him last year. Greg played for Celtic as a youngster, I beleive.