Thursday, June 22, 2006

Anyone in the House Speak Spanish?

Found via the sitemeter, and going by the photographs, this looks like an interesting World Cup blog from Argentina.. And anyone that has quotes - admittedly in Spanish - from Camus, Frank Zappa, Arnold Bennett, Oscar Wilde and Eduardo Galeano must be of interest. I know that everyone was raving about Argentina after the Serbia and Montenegro game, but I'm still holding fast to my prediction that this tournament is Spain's for the taking.

P.S - For other excellent World Cup related pics concerning all things Argentina check out Alister's blog and scroll down.

5 comments:

Will said...

You beserk fool

hakmao said...

Who is a clogger?

Not this bloke?

Imposs1904 said...

Hey, who better to whack in a penalty than a clogger?

It's a scientific fact that the more thoughtful the player, the greater the likelihood of he or she missing the pen. I thought everyone knew that?

Brilliant game, btw.

Bill said...

My money, FWIW, is on Germany - watch out for the quiet Prussian persistence.

timesnewroman said...

Spain must be in with a shout. Then again, my money actually is on Spain and the bookie usually gets to keep my money.