Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Jock Tamson and Gorgeous George - The Double B-Sides

It can be cold this time of year when you're standing outside Foodtown Tescos with your fake petition carefully covering your fake politics, so check out the tunes, slap them on your iPod or mp3 player and you'll have something to tap your foot to when meeting and greeting the masses.

I think I'm going mad 'cos I think 'The Ego Has Landed' is a boss tune. And, there is the added bonus of the repetitive beats on both tracks clearing up one longstanding mystery: I always wondered what the second E in RESPECT stood for. I knew it couldn't really stand for 'equality'. We are talking about the SWP, after all.

Take it away, George.

2 comments:

Alister said...

scary stuff.
I mean, it is parody...isn't it?

Imposs1904 said...

Has to be.

I thought it was Eddie T. of the SSP with some twin decks and a casio. I even looked for the accompanying pop promo video on You Tube. ;-)