Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tears, laughter and then some more tears

What's the explanation for the absence of the expected write-up on the blog marking this momentous victory?

The little matter of an evil black cat by the name of Peanut deciding to scarper around the back of the computer just as I was seconds away from publishing the post, thus sending the computer crashing and the post lost forever in cyberspace. Hence the 'some more tears' in the post.

I may try and recreate the lost post but I wouldn't bet on it. In the meantime, I'm waiting with baited breath for Reidski's write up of the game on his blog and, if you have cable, you can tune in to this show in the coming weeks and at some point you will see me featured as I get bundled into the back of a police car with my hands cuffed behind my back, as I mutter under my breath: "That bastard cat had it coming".

1 comment:

Reidski said...

After my pessimistic comment earlier on Tuesday, I changed my mind and predicted that we would win and that Nakamura would score from a free kick. Not got round to blogging about it, but my bestest friend JJ has, so go visit for a rundown - and get to see how annoyed I get at some of her visitors.