Sunday, December 23, 2007

Duff Cheer

If you like timeless pop music, you have to wing your way over to the Power Pop Criminals music blog and check out today's entry from Angelo's Power Pop Advent Calender.

It only happens to be one of the best albums from the mid-nineties, and I was mug enough to sell my copy to some sneering muso prick for three sheckels at the Record and Tape Exchange in Notting Hill about six years ago.

Grab the download whilst you can. It will be replaced by another download at the stroke of midnight.

UPDATE

A wee taster from the album:

  • Stephen Duffy - 'London Girls' mp3
  • 2 comments:

    Will said...

    "I was mug enough to sell my copy to some sneering muso prick for three sheckels at the Record and Tape Exchange in Notting Hill about six years ago."

    At about the same time I was selling the remainder of my record collection to some wanker in a shop in Glasgow who knew the price of everything and the value of nothing as well. What can I say? ... I needed the fucking money.

    [Crawls into corner to curl up and cry now]

    Hewy Nosleep said...

    Merry Christmas!