Friday, September 15, 2006

In Love With Somebody Else's . . . Blog

I've been meaning to post a link to this bloke's music blog for absolutely ages now, but for some reason I never got round to it. (Unless I'm having an amnesic episode.)

Lost in the 80s, with its particular penchant for obscure electro, new wave and new romantic tracks - I mean, Alice Cooper doing new wave? - from the early to mid eighties is right up my street, and with his latest post being about the sadly underrated post-Buzzcocks solo career of Pete Shelley, I can't hold back the kudos any longer.

Check him out, and if you get the chance also check out such brilliant Pete Shelley tracks as 'Yesterday's Not Here', 'Qu'est-Ce Que C'est Que Ca' and *cough* 'In Love with Somebody Else'.

2 comments:

Richard S. said...

I looked at it, and from there I found the blog that really brings back memories for me: Lost Bands of the New Wave Era.

Imposs1904 said...

Richard,

I love that blog as well though I haven't visited it for a while.

Thanks for the reminder - the Three Johns and the Comsat Angels. ;-)