Tuesday, February 21, 2006

We Will Cure You

Another SPGBer had reliably informed me that they had mellowed: "What, you mean they will actually tell people their real first names, now?", I replied in astonishment, but according to Bill , it turns out that the ICC are still hardcore and make our clause seven seem like a cordial invitation to an afternoon tea party. Expect him and/or the Party to get a full denuncitary treatment in the next issue of World Revolution. The denunciations usually start on the bottom column of page 2,and conclude on the left column of page seven.

UPDATE

Just noticed via my sitemeter that someone from the ICC website - in Birmingham, no less - has read this post. I don't know any more details because I was met with an ACCESSED DENIED notice. I reckon it will be a centrespread special next month. ;-)

4 comments:

gray said...

It's better than being deemed an anti-pabloite, reactionary force as then you'd be made to vanish via a UFO abduction. Well, that's my theory - it would explain alot.

Bill said...

I think a certain element - lets call him Pieter - might well get a star feature in the next World Revolution for opining that he was glad the state would smash the likes of the ICC before they got to smash it.

Imposs1904 said...

Oops - front page and centrespread.

Just as well as World Revolution doesn't do pictures.

Jools said...

Hey Darren,

Completely unconnected to this post (I don't have your e-mail) - re: your question on spopen try Graphic Converter for mac (http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/index.htm) - essential mac sharewaare for saving images for web.

Jools