Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Shameless - A Mental Note To Self

I really do need to write more posts on "Bobby Dylan, the young Bobby Dylan"*; Manchester United and the travails of English cricket in future. Just anything that will get Normski to mention me again on his blog.
A couple of mentions on his blog today means that my sitemeter hasn't look this busy since I inadvertently wrote the words 'Jude Law' and 'naked' in a paragraph on a blog I posted once on the subject of Theodor Adorno and the Frankfurt School.
Now, if only 99% of those new visitors could stay longer than 0.00 seconds then I would be laughing.
* Hat tip to Phil Ochs singing 'The Ringing of the Revolution'.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Damn, Darren, you're right. All your referrals are from Norm's blog. I don't want to even mention how many hits you've received today cuz it just makes me jealous. I did get someone from Iceland looking at my blog today. That was a first. (I know, not nearly as impressive as your sitemeter... Off to cry now.)

timesnewroman said...

So if Phil Ochs play the young Bobby Dylan, who does Dubya play in the remake?

Imposs1904 said...

Hello Jim,

Who does Dubya play or who plays Dubya? ;-)

Dubya plays Dan Quayle of course. (Flashbacks to George Senior and the First Gulf War.)
Martin Short plays Dubya. I know they don't look alike - that's what make up is for - but I think he has the necessary gravitas to fill Dubya's shoes.