Friday, April 30, 2004

Apology: No 29

Damn - I think I have established that the theme of this blog is that I start every post with an apology. It appears that I posted the same post twice a couple of days back, with this or that variation in the text. What basically happened was that after posting the first version of Rain Stops Play I thought the post had not gone properly through, so I rewrote the same post, using the same themes and lame jokes but it obviously not being word for word. I then posted the second one on without double-checking about the status of the first. Well, as part of the purpose of this blog was to get me to knuckle down to get into the habit of some writing then the occasional fuck up ensures that I'm enforced to re-read; redraft and sometimes resubmit what I have previously written. There is a skewed logic in there somewhere.