Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Round 510: More than a flash in the pan (groan)

 



Darts Thrown: October 6th 2020
Blog Written: October 13th 2020

Highest Score: 140
Lowest Score: 3
Sixties: 25
100+: 7
180s: 0
180s Missed: 1


Blogger's Note: Written in haste, so there will be spelling mistakes and slapdash grammar.

Another middle of the road darts round. Need to hit more 100 plusses. At least I was throwing for a 180 for a change.

About Round 511, and the mention of that miserable childhood holiday and the music associated with it; well, I happened to check out Flash in the Pan's 'Waiting For A Train' again and, gulp, it's fucking brilliant. I always knew it was a good song but I don't remember it being this good.  That holiday was still an absolute shocker but fair fucks, this song is magic. Turns out that wanker Guy Ritchie used it in one of his films, which half annoys me but I'll let it pass this time. Here's a link to the 9 minute version. Enjoy and try not to think about sand, sunburn and a pissed up pater:

Flash And The Pan - Waiting For a train (9 minutes) 1982



No comments: