Thursday, October 01, 2020

A Placeholder of sorts . . .

. . . is that the right term? I never know about these things. I've been Lexulous for about 11 years now. It's the Facebook version of Scrabble. I seem to remember that I started playing it because I was coming down with a severe case of 'Baby Brain', and I needed some form of intellectual stimulation before my brains leaked out of my left ear. As the stats indicate, I am a decidedly average player. In my defence I don't cheat, and I know some -  though not all - of my opponents feel the need to cheat by using word generators. I'm passed caring at this point.

What's the point of the 'placeholder'? Well, I just finished my 16,000 game, which is a landmark of sorts and at this late stage I'm interested in bingos for some reason, so that at the start of each month I'll post a screen grab of my stats so I can keep track of them. Why the sudden interest now? I don't have a scooby. Just my latest wilo-the-wisp bullshit version of prevarication and procrastination.

Apologies for the garbled post. Now that I've placed the blog on private, I'm giving less of a shit about proof reading:



Addendum
Wow, look at this post from March of this year. Talk about repeating myself. Same patter and everything. Looks like the 'Baby Brain' never really went away, after all.

No comments: