Monday, February 17, 2020

"This is my moment of madness. This is my Clapham Common"

Catching up again (part 3)





50/50


New Year's Darts Resolutions (Updated)

  • Hit two 180s in one day.
  • Hit fifty 180s in 2020.
  • Hit a high of 41 - as the lowest score - in a round.
  • Hit 60 sixties in a round.
  • Hit a 180 in a bar.
  • Towards the end of the year, join a pub team and, naturally, go down in flames in ignominious defeat.

Another 2020 Dart Resolution achieved That's my fiftieth 180 of the year. If I'd known I was going to reach the target in the middle of February then, of course, I would have set a higher number but, in fairness to myself, I was basing it off the fact that I'd hit seventeen 180s in 2019. I guess the unofficial goal now is to hit 100 180s in 2020. We'll see.

With regards to the other resolutions yet to be achieved, I've not even come close to the 'high of 41'. I'm not sure I can even achieve it, but I will give it my best shot.

Joining a pub team? That's a bit more complicated. I'll fill you in about it another time.

No comments: