Saturday, September 24, 2005

Reportage

Thanks for the kind comments in response to my previous post announcing that Kara and myself tied the knot last Friday. They are all very much appreciated.

However, I do want to here and now place on record the statement that there is no truth in the scurrilous rumour doing the rounds, that by placing a PDF of the marriage certificate on my blog, that was my none too subtle hint for cards and prezzies to be sent to the address listed on the certificate. As if I could be that shameless.

Kara's posted a piece on the fastest ceremony in history, and we have sold exclusive photo rights of the wedding to an appropriate publication.

4 comments:

ajohnstone said...

Congratulations , Darren . That's a stag night that you are due us all here . Kiss the new bride for me .

Kevin Williamson said...

Darren - congrats.

I ken Irn bru keeps u up all nite but taking that many cans on yer honeymoon seems a tad excessive dontcha think?

Aw the best.

Alister said...

Congratulations bro'. From Dunfermline to Manhattan is a bit of a step down but you can't have everything!

John said...

shit, I missed the whole shebang!

Congratulations guys. Will you now be combining blog forces to produce one radio active ingrate?