Thursday, March 07, 2019

Round 140: "You're no Mathilde Santing . . . "



Darts Thrown: March 7th 2019
Blog Written: August 17th 2019

Highest Score: 135
Lowest Score: 1
Sixties: 24
100+: 6

Blogger's Note: Written in haste, so there will be spelling mistakes and slapdash grammar.


Notice how I'm not really commenting on the darts? Not much to add, is there . . .  but I just thought I'd mention it anyway. At this point this has turned into a cheap excuse for me to post old music videos. By the end of the year, I might have a half decent playlist.

Next up is the Pet Shop Boys' collaboration with Liza Minnelli. I still prefer the PSB's musical hook-ups with Dusty Springfield and Patsy Kensit but this still holds up, and I can still remember their performance on the Wogan Show. That must mean something to my addled brain.


Liza Minnelli - Losing My Mind

No comments: