Sunday, January 01, 2012

Those 2012 New Year Resolutions In Full

  • Drink more water.
  • Finish that Eggers book.
  • 2 comments:

    robert said...

    And a grand 2012 to you, Sir.
    b.t.w. I notice on Booktracker that the Mark Hayes book is still 'on the go' - any chance of a finish sometime this year ;>)
    And finally, did you read 100 books in 2011? If not, it must have been very close. I failed miserably with a mere 20.

    Imposs1904 said...

    'on the go' as in 'it's on the shelf unfinished' I guess I should finish it. It's not as if it is a massive tome.

    I know why I'm putting off reading it; it's one of those books where you feel guilty if you're not reading it at a desk or a table with a pen and notepad next to you. My reading habits of late have been more a case of lounging in an armchair.

    I did read over a 100 books in 2011. I should pull my finger out and list them as a blog post. Reaching three figures was helped by the fact that I discovered the Maigret novels, which are novellas in the main but I did read a couple of books that were over 500 pages long, so I'm not too shame faced about it.