Opponent: Computer Level 9
Date Started: 31st August 2026
Date Finished: 17th September 2026
Two heavy defeats on the same day.
Isn't misery supposed to come in threes? Oh, aye, Celtic got turned over by Ferencváros in the Europa League tonight. That'll be the third pint of misery.
Duran gave an Oscar worthy performance as the invisible man. Hogh said "Tonight, Matthew, I will play Peter Withe, except no one will tell the referee and I'll get whistled for fouls every three minutes." Anything else? Yes, Arzani will return to Parkhead and score an absolute peach of a goal, putting the tie beyond Celtic. Arzani's the Iranian born Australian winger who spent two years on loan at Celtic and was only afforded the opportunity to make a name for himself in two fixtures over two years. That's right: two games. Marvin Compper made more of an impression at Parkhead.
Nice set up for Sunday's return fixture against R*ngers . . . said no one ever.
The darts stats tell me all I need to know. Further confirmation that my averages are down, and that I'm going through a sustained dip. A 'dip' suggests that I'll recover my averages. Such things are never guaranteed. Especially if I don't put in place a training routine which would help improve my overall performance. It's all on me.
What I am going to do going forward is to stick with the One80 Rectifiers. I need a thinner dart right now, and that's the best of a bad lot. I'll see what happens.

No comments:
Post a Comment