Opponent: Computer Level 9
Date Started: 21st July 2026
Date Finished: 17th September 2026
Serves me right.
As I kept beating the Level 8 of the Russ Bray Dart App at cricket, I decided to take the step up to Level 9 for the usual marathon first-to-100 match. Within about 4 legs I realised that Level 9 thought it was Luke Littler on steroids, a Luke Littler on steroids with a sadistic streak.
The sensible thing would have been to abandon the game and go back to Level 8. Sadly, I don't do sensible when it comes to darts. That meant two months of 'What the fuck?' as it hit Rounds of 6s, 7s, and 9s as I was scrambling to hit a single 18. I repeat: Level 9. For context, the Russ Bray App goes up to Level 20, which makes you wonder what sort of game that would be like. I wondered so much that I 'played' a single leg of cricket against Level 20. Here's the damage:
T20, T20, T19T18, T17, S16T16, S15, T15S15, SB, DB
That's the Level 20's stats. My stats are lost to the ether.
Back to Level 8 for the cricket . . . back to my station in life (and darts).

No comments:
Post a Comment