Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Just Me And My Monkey*

According to blogger, this is the 500th post to the blog. To mark this momentous occasion, I could do something similar to what I did for the fiftieth post to the blog but that would require a modicum of thought and the brain is just a bit too frazzled at the moment. Instead, I will just point you in the direction of the first ever post to the blog.

Looking back at the early days of the blog, I used to indulge in the gargantuan-in-length style post. Thank christ YouTube turned up when it did; Otherwise, I would still only be writing the footnotes for my fourteenth post.

*Mouthed in a 'Cockernee' accent for those of you who are too slow at the back. I refuse to spell out the meaning of the title. So, instead, I've settled for a footnote to sow further confusion.

No comments: