Thursday, June 23, 2005

Site Meter Sightings - Ongoing Series

Beautiful sunny day today, and I spent most of it in Edinburgh. Christ I love that city. Nipped into Word Power Bookshop - too cramped and too overpriced; Just like every other lefty bookshop I've ever been into.
Back to regular blogging - and replying to comments tomorrow - but I just had to mention the following word search on the Mexican version of google that brought someone to this blog today. Someone typed in: 'engels letters robin williams'.
Now if someone can tell me what the hell that is all about, I'd really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Piers said...

A non-english speaker looking for the words (letters) to Angels (Engels) by Robbie Williams (Robin Williams)? If so I'm sure they were well be pleased to find your blog.

Imposs1904 said...

Hello Piers,

that is a genius explanation. I'm really impressed.

Looking forward to meeting Robert and yourself at the G8 shebang.

- best
Darren

Piers said...

Likewise.

Piers