Thursday, January 17, 2019

Round 12: Catching Up, Trev




Darts Thrown: January 17th 2019
Blog Written: May 3rd 2019

Highest Score: 132
Lowest Score: 1
Sixties: 19
100+: 4

Blogger's Note: Written in haste, so there will be spelling mistakes and slapdash grammar.

Look at the date it's posted. A backlog, people. Not specially selected book, as a backdrop with the piss-poor excuses for why I haven't read it. Just a the facts, mam. I have a lot of these to steam through. Maybe I'll provide the colour commentary once they are all on the blog. And you just know that I will have mislaid at least one sheet.

But I will use the this rush through as a cheap excuse to post music videos from YouTube. Why not? I need a soundtrack whilst I do this. Off the blocks, and on the decks, Duran Duran's 'Save A Prayer'. The first single I ever bought. Bought it in the local independent record shop in Hemel by the market. I still think this is a classic. What impeccable taste I once had. (As a side note, Kara's first single was 'New Moon On Monday' by Duran Duran. She's younger than me, and they'd gone to shit by that point but I don't judge her too harshly. At least, not out loud:

No comments: