Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Round 137: Richard Osman brought me here




Darts Thrown: March 6th 2019
Blog Written: August 16th 2019

Highest Score: 100
Lowest Score: 5
Sixties: 18
100+: 2


Blogger's Note: Written in haste, so there will be spelling mistakes and slapdash grammar.

I love Roxy Music despite Ferry turning into the archetypal crusty old rich wanker - Morrissey, I see you, and I will get to you later - and I'm one of those weird types who enjoy equally both early art school muso-wankers Roxy Music and latter tailored made suit and soft focus video Roxy Music. I can't remember how I stumbled across this Peel Session of theirs. Probably someone on Facebook but it stuck in my mind because of Richard Osman and Ruth And Martin's music blog.



Roxy Music - Virginia Plain (Peel Session - 1972)




No comments: