Saturday, December 16, 2006

I think chat-up line number two did the trick

Dave Osler is currently doing a top ten Trotskyist chat-up lines thread on his blog, which reminded me of the following cute pic of a couple of Millies paper sellers that I stumbled across on the internet ages ago. 'Cos I seriously underestimate the cultural savvy of my readership, I feel it's necessary to also include the famous pic that obviously inspired it.

Thanks Dave - and the Strops - for giving me the excuse to post it, 'cos I've really wanted to post that pic for ages, and I was fearful that I would be reduced to posting it with the byline: "Quick, pretend to kiss me, Tommy Sheridan's coming.

2 comments:

Louisefeminista said...

Well Darren, thanks for the mention unlike comrade O who has taken all the credit for thinking up these chat up lines all by himself. As if!

Ahhh, sweet pic of two millies having a snog. I always assumed the millies would have a chat-up-line or 10 about "deep entry" 'cos they were so into it.

Laura-Marie said...

Cute-in-a-good-way.